Daiwa House Industry Co., Ltd. profile and history video
Daiwa House Industry Co., Ltd. is a Japan homebuilder, specializing in prefabricated houses, as well as in the construction of factories, shopping centers, health care facilities, the management and operation of resort hotels, golf courses and fitness clubs. It was founded in 1955 and is headquartered in Osaka, Japan.
The company operates through the following segments:
- Construction businesses
– Single-family house, rental housing, condominiums;
– Commercial construction (commercial facilities/shopping centers);
– Logistics, distribution facilities, food factories;
– Medical and nursing care facilities, office buildings, showrooms.
- Urban and residential area development businesses
- Overseas businesses
– Real estate development
- Other businesses
– Environment and energy business;
– Sale of medical and nursing care robots.
With more than 44 000 employees, Daiwa House Industry Co., Ltd. is considered one of Japan’s largest homebuilders and one of Japan’s largest owner and operator of freight logistics centers. According to Forbes, it is considered one of the top 2000 largest public companies in the world.
*Information from Forbes.com, Wikipedia.org, ”www.daiwahouse.co.jp/English” and ”www.daiwahouse.com/English”.
**Video published on YouTube by “Sakura Garden City Official“.