Fortive Corp. profile and corporate video
Fortive Corporation is a diversified industrial technology conglomerate company headquartered in Everett, Washington, United States. It was founded in 2016 when it was spun off from Danaher.
The company provides intelligent operating solutions, precision technologies, and advanced healthcare solutions. Its operating companies focus on software-enabled workflow solutions, applied intelligence, advanced analytics, and other technologies.
Advanced Healthcare Solutions
- Advanced Sterilization Products – infection prevention technologies;
- Censis – surgical asset management;
- Fluke Health Solutions – Advanced healthcare test and measurement;
- Invetech – commercial-scale diagnostic products and cell therapies.
Intelligent Operating Solutions
- Accruent – facilities and asset management;
- Fluke – test and measurement tools;
- Gordian – Intelligent construction costing and operations;
- Industrial Scientific – Advanced gas detection and safety monitoring;
- Intelex – web and mobile applications that streamline and simplify environmental, health, safety, and quality (EHSQ) management;
- ServiceChannel – an online platform for the procurement and delivery of distributed services;
- TeamSense – communication for hourly employees.
- Anderson-Negele – hygienic sensing and sanitary process instrumentation;
- Gems Sensors & Controls – Precision-engineered liquid, flow, and pressure sensors;
- Hengstler Dynapar – Customized counting and motion control components;
- PacSci EMC – Cutting-edge energetic materials technology;
- Qualitrol – Data-driven monitoring for power infrastructure;
- Setra Systems – force-sensing technology;
- Tektronix – Precision-engineered measurement and insights.
With over 17,000 employees in more than 50 countries around the world, Fortive Corp. is considered one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, according to Fortune. According to Forbes, it is considered one of the Largest Public Companies in the World.
*Information from Forbes.com, Wikipedia.org, and www.fortive.com.
**Video published on YouTube by “Fortive Corporation“.