Mitsubishi Estate Co., Ltd. profile and corporate video
Mitsubishi Estate Co., Ltd. is a Japanese real-estate developer headquartered in Tokyo, Japan. It was established in 1937 as a spin-off of the real estate holdings of the Mitsubishi.
The company operates through the following principal business segments:
OFFICE BUILDING BUSINESS (OFFICES AND COMMERCIAL PROPERTIES)
- Office Building Business
- Logistic Facilities Business
- Hotel Business
- Retail Properties Business
- Airport Business
- Real Estate Sales
- Custom-Built Housing
- Residence Management Business
- Recreational Facilities
The company’s area includes the United States and the United Kingdom and extends to such Asian countries as China, Chinese Taipei, Singapore, Indonesia and Vietnam.
- Aqua City Co., Ltd.
- Marunouchi Heat Supply Co., Ltd.
- Mitsubishi Estate Home Co., Ltd.
- Mitsubishi Jisho Sekkei Inc.
- Mitsubishi Real Estate Services Co., Ltd.
- Rockefeller Group International, Inc.
- Royal Park Hotel Co., Ltd.
- Yokohama Royal Park Hotel Co., Ltd.
- Yokohama Sky Building Co., Ltd.
With more than 9 000 employees, Mitsubishi Estate Co., Ltd. is considered one of the largest real-estate developers in Japan. According to Forbes, it is considered one of the top 2000 largest public companies in the world.
*Information from Forbes.com, Wikipedia.org, and ”www.mec.co.jp”.
**Video published on YouTube by “三菱地所公式チャンネル“.