Canadian Natural Resources Limited (CNRL) profile and corporate video
Canadian Natural Resources Limited (CNRL) is an operator engaged in hydrocarbon exploration, with a diversified portfolio of assets in North America, the UK North Sea and Offshore Africa. It was founded on November 7, 1973 and is headquartered in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
The company operates through the following segments: Natural Gas, North America Crude Oil and NGLs, Oil Sands Mining and Upgrading, and International Crude Oil.
- Largest independent natural gas producers in Canada.
- One of the largest undeveloped land bases in the relatively undeveloped liquids-rich, natural gas prone areas of Northeast British Columbia and Northwest Alberta.
North America Crude Oil and NGLs
- One of the largest heavy crude oil producers in Canada.
- Diverse portfolio of light crude oil, primary heavy crude oil, Pelican Lake crude oil and natural gas liquids.
- Development opportunities within the Company’s in situ oil sands asset portfolio, incremental to our operating Primrose, Wolf Lake, Kirby South, Kirby North and Jackfish projects.
Oil Sands Mining and Upgrading
- World class oil sands mining opportunity with 6.9 billion barrels of Company Gross proved plus probable SCO reserves.
- Mined and upgraded oil sands to SCO.
International Crude Oil
- Exploitation and exploration opportunities in Côte d’Ivoire, Offshore Africa.
- Exploitation opportunities in the UK region of the North Sea.
With more than 10 000 employees, Canadian Natural Resources Ltd. is considered one of the largest independent natural gas producers and one of the largest heavy crude oil producers in Canada. According to Forbes, it is considered one of the top 2000 largest public companies in the world.
*Information from Forbes.com, Wikipedia.org, and ”www.cnrl.com”.
**Video published on YouTube by “Canadian Natural“.