Uralkali JSC profile and corporate video
Uralkali JSC is a vertically integrated potash producer with control over the whole production chain, from potash ore mining, through potassium chloride supply to customers. The company is mainly engaged in the extraction, production and sale of potash fertilizers in the vicinity of the city of Berezniki and Solikamsk, Russia. Its products include pink muriate of potash, white muriate of potash, and granular muriate of potash. Uralkali was founded in 1930 and is headquartered in Berezniki, Russia.“
We produce potash fertilisers to ensure people all over the world are provided with food, and to support the growth of our Company and the welfare of our employees and local communities, through efficient and responsible development of unique potash deposits.
- The world population is growing at an increasing rate and has already exceeded 7 billion people
- Arable land per capita is decreasing
- A balanced application of fertiliser is required in order to increase arable land fertility
- We strive to be an efficient and transparent company for all our stakeholders. We create value by the joint efforts of a dedicated team to become the leader of the potash industry in every aspect. While we are working hard to maintain our cost leadership position in the industry, our top priorities are: zero accidents and incidents, minimisation of negative environmental impacts, and the high quality of our products. At the same time, we invest in our people and in developing and promoting high-performing employees.
- Safety: life is priceless
- Professionalism and efficiency: results make our work valuable
- Mutual respect and team work: only through collaboration can we reach set targets
- Openness: we have courage to hear and tell the truth
- Initiative and responsibility: all of us can improve the Company’s work
- Commitment to excellence and ambition: we strive to do everything better than others
- Decency: honesty towards yourself and others creates the basis for trust.”
*Information from Forbes.com and Uralkali.com
**Video published on YouTube by “Uralkali“