Aldar Properties PJSC history, company profile (overview) and history video
Aldar Properties PJSC is a real estate development, management and investment company headquartered in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. It focuses on two core businesses: Aldar Development and Aldar Investment.
Aldar Properties was established in 2004.
In 2005, the company was listed on the Abu Dhabi Securities Exchange.
In 2013, Aldar merged with Sorouh Real Estate.
In 2018, Aldar began a partnership with Emaar Properties.
- Residential: Yas Island, Saadiyat Island, Reem Island, Al Raha Beach etc;
- Commercial: Offices, Showrooms, Operative Villages, etc;
- Building Plots: Saadiyat Island, Yas Island, Reem Island Shams, Alreeman, Alreeman II, Al Falah, Alghadeer, etc;
- Retail: Aldar Malls, Retail Communities, Education, Aldar Academies, Aldar Schools, Aldar Nurseries, Training Academy;
- Hospitality: Hotels, Golf Courses, Beach Clubs, Marinas, Parks;
- Education: Schools, and Nurseries.
With more than 500 employees, Aldar Properties is considered one of the largest real estate developers and managers in the United Arab Emirates. According to Forbes, it is considered one of the Largest Public Companies in the World.
*Information from Forbes.com, Wikipedia.org, and www.aldar.com/en.
**Video published on YouTube by “ALDAR“