China Bohai Bank profile and corporate video
China Bohai Bank is a commercial bank headquartered in Tianjin, China. Bohai Bank was established on December 30, 2005, and opened for business in February 2006.
The company operates through the following segments: Personal Banking, Corporate Banking, E-banking, and SME Business.
The Personal Banking segment involves personal savings, wealth management service, personal unsecured loan, personal mortgage loan, and personal business loan.
The Corporate Banking segment consists of cash management, finance facilities, domestic trade finance, supply chain finance, and international settlement.
The E-banking segment involves online banking, mobile banking, phone banking, WeChat banking, and bank cards.
The SME Business segment involves Corporate deposit management, loan e-application, interest saving account, combined guarantee credit, and collective guarantee loan.
- TEDA Investment Holding Co., Ltd.
- Standard Chartered Bank (Hong Kong) Limite
- China Ocean Shipping (Group) Company (currently known as China COSCO Shipping Corporation Limited)
- State Development & Investment Corporation (currently known as State Development & Investment Corp., Ltd.)
- Shanghai Baosteel Group Corporation (currently known as China Baowu Steel Group Corporation Limited)
- Tianjin Trust and Investment Company Limited (currently known as Tianjin Trust Co., Ltd.)
- Tianjin Shanghui Investment Holding Company Limited.
With more than 10,000 employees, China Bohai Bank is considered one of the Top 2000 Largest Public Companies in the World, according to Forbes.
*Information from Forbes.com, Wikipedia.org, and www.cbhb.com.cn/bhbank.
**Video published on YouTube by “AsiarayAdvertising“.