Kaisa Group Holdings Ltd. history, profile and corporate video
Kaisa Group Holdings Ltd. is a Chinese investment holding company headquartered in Shenzhen, China. Kaisa Group Holdings was founded in 1999 and was listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange in 2009.
- Property Development – residential, office building, large urban complex, and industrial property;
- Kaisa Urban Renewal Group (formerly Kaisa Real Estate Group, established in 2013) – urban public service provider;
- Kaisa Health Group – health & medical;
- Kaisa International Resort (one-stop beach vacation destination) – tourism industry;
- Kaisa Culture Sports & Technology Group (established in 2013) – cultural & sports;
- Kaisa Prosperity Holdings Limited (established in 1999) – property management;
- Shenzhen Oceanus Group (established in 1982) – maritime transport;
- Kaisa Commercial Group Co., Ltd. (established in 2004) – commercial operations;
- Kaisa Hotel Group – hotel operations;
- Shenzhen Kaisa Agricultural Technology Group Co., Ltd. (established in 2020) – catering supply chain;
- Kaisa Apartment and Kaisa Apartment PLUS (established in 2017) – centralized branded apartments;
- Kaisa Technology Group – rental and purchase, and real estate;
- Shenzhen Football Club;
- International Education – private education.
With more than 17,000 employees and over 100 branch companies, Kaisa Group Holdings LTD. is considered one of the Largest Public Companies in the World, according to Forbes.
*Information from Forbes.com, Wikipedia.org, and www.kaisagroup.com/En.
**Video published on YouTube by “Kaisa Group“.